Parham’s Welding & Fabrication is proud to offer comprehensive welding and general repair services. Our team of experienced, certified welders and machinists is fully capable of handling every type of commercial, industrial and residential metal-related repair. From in-shop spot welds to on-site highway bridge beam repairs, and every job in between, you can count on Parham’s to do the job properly, promptly, safely and at a fair rate.
With 10 mobile units based at our Waverly, Virginia location, Parham’s licensed and insured welding and machining professionals can be on-site anywhere in Virginia, the mid-Atlantic region or throughout southern states within a matter of hours. Our close proximity to I-95, I-85 and I-64, and our “any where, any time” philosophy make Parham’s the right choice for large on-site projects and welding and machining repair emergencies.
Our repair capabilities include but are not limited to:
* Mechanical Piping including Pro-press, threaded and welded
* Trailer repairs including kingpins, fifth wheel plates, standards and landing gear
* Refuse collection equipment including roll off trucks, tarp systems and containers
* Refuse site work including compactor, excavator, Bull Dozier and tipper repairs
* Certified Bridge beam repairs and installation – VDOT Certified Vendor D1.5 Certification
* Handrail, stair, platform and mezzanine fabrication & repair
* Pipe Line Work: We are AWS Pipe Certified
* Assembly line and manufacturing equipment repair & renovation
* Production Work
In addition to on-site repair work in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and beyond, Parham’s welcomes the opportunity to take on projects in our 10,000 square foot welding & fabrication machine shop. We can make large repairs in our climate-controlled facility for on-site assembly, as well as handle drop-off repairs for businesses and residents in nearby communities, including Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Smithfield, Richmond, and Petersburg.
When you need a metal-related repair on a big piece of equipment or in a matter of hours, Parham’s Welding & Fabrication is the company to call. Please contact us any time at 804-834-3504, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contact form. We welcome the opportunity to learn about your requirements, offer a full list of referrals and quote you a fair, competitive price.